cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy watch active 2 battery life issue

Are you using the Galaxy wearables app on your device?

userOMy1s08gUR
Constellation

I can't seem to reply to your other question.  It gives me an error.  Anyway, I don't see a "wearables" app.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried downloading the Galaxy wearables app from the Apple Store to pair your watch with your phone?

userOMy1s08gUR
Constellation

I don't see a wearables app in the app store or at least it doesn't come up as that in a search.  I have the Galaxy Watch app and the Samsung Health app both already downloaded and in use.  They work for a while and then the bluetooth is disconnected.  Sometimes it takes two or three tries to get it to reconnect.  It'll say connected, then I go to the app and it disconnects.

userOMy1s08gUR
Constellation

So the battery life seems a bit better since I turned off Wi-Fi.  Why even have that feature if you can't really use it?  I suppose, turning it on for an upload and then off again is an option.

The Bluetooth saga continues though.  This morning I could not get it to pair.  It would say connected in the Bluetooth settings on the phone.  When I go to the app, it tries to connect for a while and then says "check watch status" or something like that.  I go back to the phone settings and it is no longer connected.  After several tries, I rebooted the phone and the watch and finally got connected but this is really annoying.  Shouldn't it just stay connected?  So this isn't actually the topic of this thread.  Should I start a new one?  Or should I just return the watch?  Thanks.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userOMy1s08gUR Inside your Galaxy watch app go to about watch then go to battery. Can you please send me a screenshot of the battery usage on your device?

userOMy1s08gUR
Constellation

Not specifically.  I have reset the phone entirely.  Not sure how to reset the network.  Remove it and replace it?  My phone is T-Mobile but it's on wifi between work and home if that makes a difference.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Are you only having issues with connectivity when using Wi-Fi on your device? Do you experience the same symptoms if you use mobile date?

userOMy1s08gUR
Constellation

there is an issue on your website.  I can only answer questions on the first page.  I get an error on later pages.  So my responses are jumping around a bit.  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

We are aware of the symptom you are experiencing with replying on the second page and have escalated this to our team of engineers.