cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userOMy1s08gUR
Constellation

Re: Galaxy watch active 2 battery life issue

I have issues whether on Wifi or mobile.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would recommend trying to reset the network settings on your iPhone.

userOMy1s08gUR
Constellation

i have reset the entire phone on multiple occasions which would effectively reset the network.  It works the first time as it did this morning and then goes back to the same issue.  I do not have this issue with any other bluetooth devices I have connected.  My husband has the same set up and does not have these issues with his galaxy watch.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for that information. I would recommend a service repair. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

userOMy1s08gUR
Constellation

Rather than doing both at the same time, I just reset the phone and got no change.  Then I reset the watch, (powered down and back up).  Now it's connected.  Based on history, I don't expect it will stay connected.  I don't see this as a workable solution.

userOMy1s08gUR
Constellation

Again, battery life is better, even acceptable without the WiFi.  My bigger concern is the bluetooth connection.  It has been disconnected probably 90% of the times I try to sync to my phone.  The process to get it reconnected is never easy.  Usually takes two or three tries if it works at all, going between phone settings and the apps.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried resetting the network setting on your iPhone?

userOMy1s08gUR
Constellation

Once again, the Bluetooth is not connecting.  This is what I see.

IMG_0273.PNG

I can go to about, but I'm not sure it does any good if the watch is not connected:

IMG_0275.PNG

Ericho13326
Asteroid

I have had this watch since day one. Prior to this I had the GearS3. While I had the GearS3 I learned that turing off the diagnostic information that Samsung receives saves the battery by about a day. I have done the same on Active 2 and I can get about 3 days out of it with bluetooth on.

Romesr
Cosmic Ray

Search YouTube for active watch battery and it can help you with some battery saving settings