cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Galaxy watch active 2 battery life issue

If you have the heart rate monitor set to continuous, it drains your battery.

Ducken1
Asteroid

I have the 44mm lte active 2. I'm just over 2 days on battery and it says I'll get another 1.7 days it of the battery.

Ejm5560
Galaxy

Only had that issue the first 2-3 days then updated and now I can get at least 2 full days with something around 35% left for the other, i think also if you have auto exercise and stuff on it may drain a bit faster. You can also give it a quick boost with your phone if you have any of the 10 family.

user82NanA3lwQ
Astronaut

Hello,

I had the first galaxy active watch when it came out and after multiple repair attempts and a lot of customer service issues they gave me a refund. My biggest complaint was the battery life. I was stupid and with that refund bought the galaxy active 2 for the "improved" battery life. It seemed to be doing better until recently. My watch now is only making it about 6.5 hours on a full charge. The "always on" feature is turned off, I use goodnight mode and do not disturb while sleeping, and I have a decent watch face but there is no animation on it. I feel like if I have to turn off all the features of my watch to get through a day then what is the point? And of course this happens right after the period for returns is up. I would appreciate some assistance/advise. I have been through a lot with customer service on my last watch so I would prefer to never have to go through that again! Thanks.

Annie

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@user82NanA3lwQ I would be happy to look into this for your further. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2