JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch active 2 causing rash on wrist

(Topic created on: 3/6/21 5:59 AM)
useriGMkWQXwvf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi, I have recently bought a galaxy watch active 2 and experiencing a rash/burn directly behind the watch face on my wrist. I have never had a reaction to anything in my life.

Has anyone had a fix by samsung on this as I can see a lot of people have this issue.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungMoon
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this symptom. I would be happy to look into this further for you, could you please send me a private message with your model and serial number in it along with any photos of your symptom? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar 

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
GodhandZan
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Galaxy watches have a nickelback. Yes, like the band. 20% of humans are allergic to nickelback plates.
Itching, burning, oily rashes can occur. Not caused by the band for once.
Now you know you're allergic to nickel, and have some dumb jokes you can make at the expense of a dumb band.
0 Likes
GodhandZan
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
i guess the "cloud silver" color active 2 comes with an aluminum back. Either try to exchange yours for that model, or contact Samsung about sending you an aluminum back. They might do it for free if you try that.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungMoon
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this symptom. I would be happy to look into this further for you, could you please send me a private message with your model and serial number in it along with any photos of your symptom? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar 

View solution in context

0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Did you still need help with your issue?

0 Likes