Original topic:

Galaxy watch active 2

(Topic created: 06-28-2021 11:14 AM)
userVwLxxzv4pq
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I bought samsung galaxy active 2, two year ago but yesterday the watch started to power on on rebooting mode can i get help

0 Likes
3 Replies
٧ok
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
to be honest you may need to go into store, I cant help, im just a human being that makes mistakes and cannot fix digital things
0 Likes
userr9cFQWNVcC
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I actually just went through this but my watch is still under warranty so I sent it to get repaired through Samsung. Upon receiving and assessing my watch they stated that the motherboard and screen had liquid damage so the repair wasn't covered. I asked them to explain what they meant by liquid damaged because I've only used it for swimming and in the shower. Then they went on to tell me that the repair would cost $220. I am very disappointed that the watch isn't even a year old and it is no longer functioning. The more I looked into I wasn't the only they did this happened to so it seems that there is a design flaw with the watch that they don't to cover. Unfortunately for me this was given to me on my 40th birthday by my wife and son which makes me even more **bleep**. For an extra $40 I will be replacing it with a Garmin Vivoactive 4. Good Luck to anyone else who has to deal with this!  

0 Likes
KM2227
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
My active2 just started doing it earlier as well. I have no idea how to fix it.
0 Likes