cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usereXXo8eLRmk
Constellation

Galaxy watch active draining battery

Has any one have the issue of a extremely drain of battery at fully charged wont stay charged but 5 hours if I'm lucky. And also the heart rate monitor not working 

4 REPLIES 4
userhrCc58MCWf
Constellation

Re: Galaxy watch active draining battery

I'm having the same issue on my 42mm bluetooth model. The battery drain seems a bit better after a factory reset, but it won't measure heart rate and doesn't seem to be registering steps.

userx8ZLicGQQT
Constellation

I have the same issue on my 42mm too after the recent update. Also, the distance counter is not working too

user15AGdoBVC1
Constellation

Same here! I just recently purchased mine and I am disapp...

Same here! I just recently purchased mine and I am disappointed.

Suranos
Asteroid

Yes! I thought I was going crazy, But in the last week my 46mm went from working fantastic, to the battery being completely drained in a matter of 4-5 hours TOPS, It also went from taking 2hrs to charge to over 4!

If this is due to an update, they need to fix it ASAP as I use this watch daily at work, and I used to average 15+hrs of use.

edit: This is an edit to add, I only get 15+ hrs of use with my watch as I keep the brightness high, and display always on as well as many other features that drain the battery, without those it would go 2-3 days.

edit #2: Now 2hrs since taking it off the charger, Down to 66% battery, this is ungodly wrong. Fix this samsung!