cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userzbhDJQFXb0
Constellation

Re: Galaxy watch active irregular beat feature

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes you are right since the update the software on Samsung note 10R note my is been acting even regularly abnormal

Yahtzee
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungRei - I don't see it in the S Health app.

1. There's no Auto Heart Rate setting. Just Heart Rate and when I go in there, there's no setting with a similar name either.

2. When I go to manage items, there is also no such setting called Auto Heart Rate.

I have the latest version of the watch active app running and have the s10+. The S Health app is at version 6.2.0.075

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We were testing on a bluetooth version SM-R500N and this setting was there. Can you provide screenshots of the missing setting?

Are you going into the app from the watch or from the phone?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Yahtzee
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Gotcha. I was checking on the phone app vs on the watch. I do see that setting and I have it set to Frequently which is what I want.

Are there any other product docs on this feature?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It looks like our teams are updating some of the articles, I'm having trouble pulling some of them up. Here is what I have at the moment and will check back with more once they finish with them. Smiley Happy

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003272/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.