cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_IN8k0bP
Astronaut

Galaxy watch active2

In the Canadian market (plus a few others, I think), the watch active 2 is available in a bluetooth stainless steel version. In the US I've only ever seen the stainless steel available in LTE. Does anyone know if/when a bluetooth stainless steel will he available in the US? Not interested in the aluminum, but have no need for LTE or the desire to fork over the extra cost that it comes with.

2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

Re: Galaxy watch active2

@Samsung_IN8k0bP wrote:

In the Canadian market (plus a few others, I think), the watch active 2 is available in a bluetooth stainless steel version. In the US I've only ever seen the stainless steel available in LTE. Does anyone know if/when a bluetooth stainless steel will he available in the US? Not interested in the aluminum, but have no need for LTE or the desire to fork over the extra cost that it comes with.

@Samsung_IN8k0bP 

I may not have the answer you are looking for, but LTE version has twice as much RAM than Bluetooth version.  I have Galaxy Watch LTE and it has 1.5GB RAM

usert3eWYYKNOf
Constellation

Re: Galaxy watch active2

Great question. I am also interested in an answer. I asked Samsung via Twitter and maybe they will respond...? I want stainless steel, but do NOT want LTE. I heard you can buy the Bluetooth stainless steel version outside of the United States, but NFC pay will not work and it would cost more than the stainless steel LTE version. Maybe ordering out of Canada would be cheaper?