cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy watch back button not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My turn, same issue😒 back key not working. Has been acting up for a while. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have the same problem. my samsung pay app keeps popping up every two minutes and it keeps killing the battery
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm having the same issue, started a couple months ago and now I spend about 30 minutes trying to go back which is very inconvenient when I'm trying to end my workout.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, I got the same problem with my back button. It's not working.

Model: SM-R810

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out. Just to confirm with you, have you tried the troubleshooting here? https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003250/ If this is not helpful, please send a private message with the serial number or IMEI number of the watch. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Galaxy Watch "Back" button no longer works

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've had my Galaxy Watch for about a year and a half now and the Back button has now stopped function entirely. I was wondering if this is a common problem that can be fixed by a reset or firmware update or if there's a repair option I could use to send the watch in to be fixed. Thanks!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have had mine for over a year and my back button stopped working months ago. my wife has one to and it's also having problems.
Highlighted
Constellation

back button is no longer

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm also experiencing the same problem. I've had this watch for a little over a year and now my watch back button is no longer working.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have same issue.. Had to press hard to get pay app to come up.. Now the back button is completely inop. Cannot use watch for payment.. Very aggravated at this watch. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Back button not working on galaxy watch so cannot use samsung pay

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This wouldn't be a huge issue as I don't use the back button regularly, however I am not able to enter Samsung Pay because it is requiring me to hold the back button. Even when opened from the app on the watch. Is there a way around this?