cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Re: Galaxy watch battery drain August 2020

Same story with me.  All of the sudden one day my battery says I am down to 10%.  It freaked me out because it had never done that.  I charge it every night. 

Now it seems like every other day it drains super fast.  Today I put it on at 5 am at 100%, and it is currently at 34% at 2pm - and I am not even using it for anything!!  It never used to do this.  Why is SAMSUNG not replying to the issue?????  It is clear that this has happened to people after the last update.

GET IT FIXED, please!

Constellation

This is an absolute joke. I paid £200 for a watch that lasted a couple of months. I don't think I'll ever buy from Samsung again. 

Constellation

Same issue as the others since last update. SAMSUNG PLEASE FIX!

Astronaut

My watch has been going from fully charged to dead in 3 hours. This needs a solution.

Astronaut

I'm having the same issue.   Battery now only lasts a few hours.   Looks like Samsung aren't interested as no response from them on this.   

Astronaut

MINE TOO! It has been draining quickly lately, like full charge to dead in less than 24 hours.  But yesterday, I took it off the charger at 100% full charge (about 9:30am), and by noon it was dead. Today, same thing! I took it off the charger at 100% full, and it is currently 1:30pm, and my watch just died due to no power left in battery!

Asteroid

Add another one. Lucky to last a day, usually not. Linked to AT&T Note 9.

Asteroid

any update on this issue or how to fix it?

Constellation

Hi, same thing here, ever since the update.  I think it's constantly trying to connect to my phone.  I have found that after I fully charge my watch, I do a reboot of the watch.  It seems to help me get at least 1 1/2 - 2 days.  

Astronaut

Re: Re: Galaxy watch battery drain August 2020

That is what i suspect as well. For the past 3 - 4 weeks, my watch is constantly disconnecting from my phone. At first I didn't connect the dots, until one night my watch was HOLDING its charge really well, but I also noticed that it was staying connected to the phone. Next time it disconnected, and I could not get it to reconnect, the battery life was sucked back down to 0% within hours.