cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy watch doesn't find Jabra earphones

Hi everyone,

For some reason, my Galaxy Watch is unable to locate my Jabra Elite 65t earbuds. They both connect independently to my Galaxy 59+ without any issues. When I use the watch to scan for bluetooth devices, it doesn't find anything, yet the earbuds are right next to the watch. Any idea why? 

I've checked that both the earbuds and the watch have the latest software installed, and Jabra have confirmed that the E65T buds are compatible with the Galaxy Watch. 

Any idea what's going on?

Thanks,

SG

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy watch doesn't find Jabra earphones

I would recommend reaching out to Jabra to verify the compatibility of your devices.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Thanks for replying. I have already checked with Jabra. They have confirmed that the devices are compatible- as I stated in the last paragraph of my initial post. 

Please propose a solution. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Just to clarify, have you checked that the buds aren't connected to another device when you are experiencing these symptoms?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Yes. The buds say "no device connected". This was tested by disabling the bluetooth on my sgs9+ - which severed the link between the phone and the buds. 

Is there a reason the phone paired no problem, but the watch can't even find the buds? 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried pairing another pair of Bluetooth headphones with your watch?

Highlighted
Constellation

Yes. I used to own another pair, and they paired with no issues, then I lost one of them Smiley Sad 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for that information. As you are able to get other buds to connect to your watch, it appears to be a compatibility issue with your Jabra ear buds. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Screenshot_20200605-225740_Chrome.jpg