cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user31ho1RAFR8
Constellation

Galaxy watch doesnt auto connect.

So the other day I noticed my galaxy watch wasnt connected to my phone when I checked the time. I had my phone on me so I thought maybe I shut off bluetooth. I had not turned off bluetooth. So I opened up bluetooth connections and clicked on my galaxy watch and it switched me over to the wearables app and it said "pairing new watch". It connected and I didnt lose my connection tilI walked away from my phone. Came back and did the process over again.

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy watch doesnt auto connect.

What type of phone do you have the watch connected to? Have you attempted to reset your Bluetooth settings?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Galaxy watch doesnt auto connect.

@user31ho1RAFR8 wrote:

So the other day I noticed my galaxy watch wasnt connected to my phone when I checked the time. I had my phone on me so I thought maybe I shut off bluetooth. I had not turned off bluetooth. So I opened up bluetooth connections and clicked on my galaxy watch and it switched me over to the wearables app and it said "pairing new watch". It connected and I didnt lose my connection tilI walked away from my phone. Came back and did the process over again.

For the past week, Galaxy Wearable app was updates couple of times.  After that you may see some info as if watch is "pairing or finalizing something" when you run the app. 

I would suggest you to check within the app is you have latest backup of the watch

Delete watch from bluetooth of your phone.  Reset the watch from the watche's settings menu.  Once done, either launch galaxy wearable app and connect to new watch option or smart things may pick up the watch and direct you through pairing it where you would have the option to restore from latest backup