JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch has been overheating to the point that it almost burned my wrist

(Topic created: 08-15-2021 11:39 AM)
Toni B
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

My Galaxy watch has been overheating to the point that it almost burned my wrist.  It shows an overheating symbol and shuts down …. I’ve tried resetting it and the watch keeps overheating and shuts down…. Any help would be appreciated 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJace
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about this and would be more than happy to look into this further for you. Would you mind sending me a private message with the following information: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo 

Full model code

Serial Number/IMEI if the watch is a LTE version

Do you recognize any patterns when the watch heats up?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
marcosladarense
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I guess there are countless of possibilities but viruses could be one of them
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJace
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about this and would be more than happy to look into this further for you. Would you mind sending me a private message with the following information: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo 

Full model code

Serial Number/IMEI if the watch is a LTE version

Do you recognize any patterns when the watch heats up?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Good evening! I just wanted to check in to see if you are still in need of assistance?

0 Likes