cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_ME7vxlT
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy watch heart rate sensor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I want for my Galaxy Samsung phone to track my heart rate.

Steve49875
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After 3 weeks of flatline when cycling I decided to shave wrist hair off and fit watch tight enough so it can't move, job done one & half hours cycling today and no flatline, think I have sorted my problem, will see next time igo cycling 

useri5kLTd0ylv
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We just bought 2 of these last week, 42mm and a 46mm. I have had no problems with mine. My fiancee has had nothing but problems. Can't get the heart rate monitor and the Always on display to always work. Someone said they shaved their arm and we thought hey that could be it. Then we thought about it for a minute and said maybe it's because his arm is tattooed to his wrist. He switched it to his other arm and sure enough, IT WORKS!! Now he wears it on his other arm. 

USNavy73
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have factory reset both my phone and the watch s4.  When I use the heart rate or to the stress sensor it now tells me that it couldn't read the information.  Also the other day I had 25000 35000 and 34000 steps it was like I started the workout program and I hadn't walke but 1200 steps according to my phone.  What steps can I take that I have not already done.  I held lower button on watch for  a few seconds till it rebooted.  I turn watch off every day and back on.  I deleted and reinstalled galaxy wathc softwaree on phone.  THis watch is practically useless .  except for the time and email.  I need to have this fixed.

userEGB9pe8Lnq
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Who marked this as a solution?

I've done everything on described in this thread and my watch is still no more than a $400 paper weight. This is my 3rd Samsung product and my last. I should have listened when the TMobile guy told me to put my money on Apple.

Samsung customer service is not helping either. They told me they where working on a solution, but that was months ago!

I'm selling this junk on eBay and switch back to trusty Apple.

I am utterly annoyed.

What steps I have done so far?

1. Reset to factory.

2. Reinstalled on phone all Samsung applications.

3. Deactivated auto tracking for all exercises.

4. Problem still persist.

What are the symptoms?

1. Heart Rate "unable to measure..." message.

2. Pedometer won't count steps. Display "0" all the time.

3. Sleep tracker won't work, not even when set on "movement".

4. Stress indicator unable to measure.

5. Inactive alerts won't work

So far, those are the most notable. Don't know if something else is not working since I stopped using the watch and returned to my old Casio for the gym.