cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cromozomy
Constellation

Galaxy watch paired with HTC U11 issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello! I have the following problem. I have two phones: a HTC U11 and a Huawei P20 Pro. U11 is the main phone, Huawei is for backup and photo. I have used a Samsung Gear Fit 2 training bracelet, paired with the HTC U11, with no problems. Because the bracelet has become unusable (a problem with the belt clip system), I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Watch. It is connected to HTC U11, there is communication between devices, but the watch will not notiffy me when I get messages (sms, WhatsApp, Facebook messenger... you name it). There are no problems with calls, just messages. I took the clock back to the seller, it was changed, but the problem persists. I tried something different: I paired the watch with the Huawei P20 Pro and works flawlessly. The settings in the two phones are the same (the Galaxy Wearable settings for notifications), the settings in the watch the same. So the problem may be the phone (U11). I contacted the HTC representatives but I doubt they will come with a proper solutions since the Taiwanese company does not have a proper service reprezentation here, in Romania, where I live. Also, I am not willing to switch between phones because I like working with HTC U11 and not so much with Huawei P20 Pro. What is tour advice? Thank you!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cromozomy
Constellation

Re: Galaxy watch paired with HTC U11 issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I discovered the problem myself Smiley Happy The idea is that the phone (HTC U11) was set to "Do not disturb" mode. In order to send alerts to the clock, I need to set it either in sound mode or sound and vibration or vibration. I find this limitation stupid, but that is, there is no way around it...

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Cromozomy
Constellation

Re: Galaxy watch paired with HTC U11 issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I discovered the problem myself Smiley Happy The idea is that the phone (HTC U11) was set to "Do not disturb" mode. In order to send alerts to the clock, I need to set it either in sound mode or sound and vibration or vibration. I find this limitation stupid, but that is, there is no way around it...