JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch pre-order

(Topic created: 09-10-2021 12:50 PM)
R1za
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
So I was one of many I'm sure that ordered their watch on the day of pre-orders were allowed. To date my shipping status has been changed over five times now. However there are others who ordered not even a week or so ago and are getting theirs already.This is ridiculous, you can't even cancel the order either. Hopefully this is a lesson to anyone as well as myself NEVER to order from Samsung again. It's sad that Apple and other manufacturers have their act together while Samsung can't even acknowledge their screw up and offer cancelations or a decent apology/fix for the issue. Just goes to show if Samsung acts like this we should question if they even deserve our money going forward.
7 Replies
ShannaMay
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I wasn't aware there were so many people who pre-ordered who had not gotten their watch yet! I ordered mine last week and it arrived Saturday. No pre-order. That is great for me, but not fair for those of you who have been waiting. 😞
Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 128GB (Unlocked) | Galaxy Watch 4 Classic 42mm Black LTE
0 Likes
Cuchulainn
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Maybe the delay has to do with the model or size or color ordered. Which one are you waiting so long for?
0 Likes
R1za
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
44mm in black, and I doubt it. I know plenty of people who have received the same model and color and just ordered less than a week ago.
0 Likes
Cuchulainn
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Agree. I thought maybe if you had ordered one of the more specialized colors like the green or gold that it might create a delay. How about any changes to band or other accessories? Anything other than the Watch itself that may be holding the order up?
0 Likes
R1za
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Nope basic band, only accessory was ear buds 2 that came in well over a few weeks ago.
0 Likes
Cuchulainn
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
That is really weird. I think the hybrid band was delayed, but the basic band wouldn't cause any issues. I am not sure about shipping delays due to Ida. I have had several non-Samsung packages delayed, but the Watch arrived Thursday August 26.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes