JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch sensor causing a red spot

(Topic created: 02-02-2021 07:22 PM)
userx82Oqwu6lJ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I just got my galaxy watch 3 and now have a rash on my wrist directly under the sensor in the back. I have a leather band but the rash is under the case, not the strap.  My other watch is just the galaxy watch, and does not cause a problem. QUESTION: Is there a coating or a film that would protect my wrist? Clear nail polish? Polyurethane? A resin? I love the features of the watch, but it is of little value if I can't wear it.     

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJace
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello there, I'm sorry to hear about this and would like to look into it further for you. Would you mind sending me your watch's full model code and serial number in a private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungJace
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello there, I'm sorry to hear about this and would like to look into it further for you. Would you mind sending me your watch's full model code and serial number in a private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes