Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy watch timeout settings

Following.... Same issue 

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm having this issue as well. When I do gesture wake-up it only stays on for a few seconds. If I wake it by pressing a button it stays on for the full time-out period
Highlighted
Asteroid

Thanks for reply, I Just tried that and your right getting display back on with press of button the screen will stay on if no movement of wrist till the timeout duration. 

Hoping Samsun can let us know if this is an issue or by design. Timeout setting doesn't apply when wake-up gesture kicks in.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userkzf2wEAaVq; As I understand it, that is a normal function of the device. However, I would be glad to look further into the issue and follow up once I have more information to share. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Thanks

Highlighted
Constellation

I too would like this as a configurable setting - the 5/6 seconds is too short

Highlighted
Asteroid

Same issue. This is problem, not a normal function of device.... 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey guys, to help us look into this issue for you, could you provide us with your full model codes, baseband/build versions, carrier information or notate that your device is Bluetooth, please? Thank you!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Here you go

Model: SM-R815U

Tizen Version: 4.0.0.0

Software Version: R815USQU1ARH8

SE for Tizen: 2.0.0

Knox: 2.3.0

TIMA: 3.0.0

Carrier: Tmobile

Please let me know if you need any other info. 

Highlighted
Constellation

LTE Version. .. . Model# SM-R805U,TIZEN VERSION 4.0.0.1, Software version R805USQU1BRJ6,SE for Tizen 2.0.0,Knox 2.3.0,Tima 3.0.0, Carrier Verizon

Lance Guerin