JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch trade In Bluetooth

(Topic created on: 11/4/20 3:01 PM)
useraqQNCFxwsr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi i was wondering if my galaxy watch bluetooth only is eligible for trade in program? or just LTE ones?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I recommend reaching out to our E-Commerce department for further assistance with your concerns. They can be directly reached at 855-726-8721.

View solution in context

7 Replies
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I recommend reaching out to our E-Commerce department for further assistance with your concerns. They can be directly reached at 855-726-8721.

View solution in context

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Watch

do any of the Samsung support actually respond with something OTHER than to call the e-commerece department to queries? That response I truly believe is the only thing the social media team responds with, and apparently here too. 

I asked a trade-in quesetion about my Gear S3, simple really about whether I needed to send a watchband back or not (I sent without and it worked out ok) and I got that response 'call our e-commerece team' - you shouldn't always tell us to call someone else. As a suggestion for better customer service, OWN the issue instead of passing it off to someone else. People absolutely HATE being told to call or talk to someone else. Quit bouncing us around please

0 Likes
SamNoteAddict
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
anyone know the answer so I don't have to wait on hold forever?
useraqQNCFxwsr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

This i'm tired of wait

0 Likes
SamNoteAddict
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I couldn't find the information either when I looked. but you shouldn't have to call somebody to get a list of eligible devices.
0 Likes
SamNoteAddict
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I just traded in my Gear S3 Frontier (bluetooth). Got a full credit.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Watch

I just sent my S3 Frontier back also (BT) and the trade in went thru seamlessly.....surprising considering the poor customer service I got just trying to find out the answer to a simple question. FYI - you only have to send the actual watch itself, so if you don't have the original watchband anymore, you should be golden (there Samsung I answered the question on your behalf - you're welcome)

0 Likes