cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user323aD1Dp6Z
Constellation

Galaxy watch voicemail notification

Have a constant notification on my Galaxy Watch 46mm LTE for a new voicemail, but there are absolutely no voicemails new or old or saved in my voicemail box.

11 REPLIES 11
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy watch voicemail notification

I recommend resetting the watch.

usermJ9vB8WUob
Asteroid

I've reset it, cleared the wearable cache, even have the voicemail notification disabled in the wearable app but it won't go away.  This is the second time it's happened, the first time a factory reset cleared it, but not this time20190715_163051.jpg

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried wiping the cache partition on your phone?

usermJ9vB8WUob
Asteroid

The wearable app cache?  Yes

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you attempted going into call settings on your watch and clearing the notification this way?

usermJ9vB8WUob
Asteroid

How so?  I've called voicemail from my watch and that didn't do anything.  The only thing I see on the watch under call is being able to delete the call log

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Just to confirm, are you going to Settings > Call settings? Or are you opening the settings from the call app?

usermJ9vB8WUob
Asteroid

On the watch itself I go to Settings--->Permissions and call, user history, and contacts are all enabled.  I also go to settings----->call---->voicemail and the only thing there is the voicemail #.  If I tap the phone icon I get my call log which I can delete.

On the phone itself I've gone to Settings---->Apps---->Wearable.  From there I can and have cleared the cache.  Additionally in the wearable app on my phone I've gone into notifications and turned off voice.  What is odd is the VM notification I get on my watch is in red.  The icon in the wearable app is green.  If I open the wearable app on my ohone, go to apps, I select phone and the only options are uninstall and force stop (which I've done)

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you contacted your service provider to see if maybe the notification is stuck within the network. They should have the option to refresh your account which would clear the notification.