Original topic:

Galaxy watch won't turn on

(Topic created: 07-14-2021 05:18 PM)
johnnnva
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have seen many posts about this problem of the screen going dead.  I sent mine in for repair and it is $155.  
2 Replies
CoolmanNikolai
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I hope you didn't pay that because it's not really worth it there's local repair guys Samsung certified and also manager overrides there's so many ways you can get past paying that much when you call into customer support ask for the floor manager repeatedly repeatedly asked you escalate your phone call don't give up if they hang up on you report that as well it's known to happen eventually you'll get what you want if not more
0 Likes
johnnnva
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thanks for the comments. I didn't pay it and they did tell me it was water damage. I told them I didn't want to live in fear of not pressing the water button every time I got wet and explained that the owner's manual says it is water resistant to 5 Atmospheres but does not say specifically that it must be in water mode. I made it almost 2 years without forgetting to hit the button but I will try a Garmin Forerunner next time. They didn't try to talk me out of it by lowering the cost.
0 Likes