cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Galaxy watches can't display phone battery status.

Even the most simple and cheap smart watches can do that. It is a shame for Samsung and it's developers not to include such a feature in their product!!!

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Galaxy watches can't display phone battery status.

Some watch faces can do it successfully but many can't. The trick is finding one that does it correctly. 

Highlighted

I make my own whatchface using WatchMaker and the phone battery status works. So, also for users that don't want to design their own watchface, I'll gues a "WatchMaker watch face" is likely to work.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Do not confuse third-party applications and watch faces with stock ones. I'm talking about Samsung's product from the box.

Highlighted

@userQjWhBksFG3 wrote:

Do not confuse third-party applications and watch faces with stock ones. I'm talking about Samsung's product from the box.

Ah, that was not so clear from your title that said that the watch can't.

Highlighted
Constellation

I realize that having a Galaxy Watch helps from having to pick up your phone. However if you enable AOD, a quick glance while it's sitting on your table can be more helpful than flicking your wrist and/or tapping the screen of your phone. Just my $0.02.

Highlighted
Product Expert

I'm sorry your dealing with such issues and id be glad to assist you in this matter.
In this case your best option would be to contact samsung directly as their are no service center that will physically service the watches onsite these items are usually shipped out with proof purchase or further inspection down below i have attached a link

For shipping repair, you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Highlighted
Asteroid

This is NOT a device malfunction. Samsung did NOT include such a feature in their product at all. So it can not be "repaired" unless they issue a new firmware wich includes such a feature.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

The feature is already there. The only thing needed is a to apply a watch face which displays it. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

And what watch face is that? Can you name it?