JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy wear app keeps saying check network connection when trying to pair

(Topic created: 05-05-2022 07:38 AM)
NotTheTodd
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

I've uninstalled and reinstalled galaxy wearable app, restarted both the phone and the watch, and tried pairing it while my phone is on wifi and on mobile data. Keeps prompting me to check my network connection.

Is there some server problem at Samsung currently?
JUMP TO SOLUTION
userBDQS5KIlLK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm also trying to connect my new watch 4 to my phone and getting the same issue.

Kratostgow
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Im having the same exact problem. I bought a Galaxy Watch 3 and I couldn't get it to pair through the app. And now I cannot get my Gear S3 to pair. So I am out of 2 watches!!! Something is wrong on your end samsung!!

user34Ye36TvQk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same issue. Talked with support and went through a bunch of troubleshooting using multiple different Samsung phones. Also factory reset a phone and still wouldn't work. Most certainly an app or OS issue. My old Gear S3 that was connected now won't connect. Trying to setup my new Watch 4 I just got today after waiting for weeks when the Fedex driver kept stealing them. Here I was so excited that I finally got it only to have these issues.

uservlc7AyWJJU
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same here with Note 20 Ultra and Galaxy Watch 4, I have tried using WIFI and mobile data but same result

liketheyogurt
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

i've done some troubleshooting on my end. i've tried downloading the previous version and that doesn't work on my samsung phone. i tried it on my previous oneplus with the previous app version and it work. to recap, installing the previous version of wearable on samsung s22 ultra didn't work. installing previous version on a oneplus phone worked. 

0 Likes
Heewit89
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Must be an issue on their side. Just switched from note 9 to s21 FE and I reseted the galaxy watch 3. Network error or endless loading screen on my new phone. Hopefully there is an easy fix for that. I'll be without my watch now 😞 

0 Likes
Marius Reitz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same here while trying to connect my Fit2 to my s22 Ultra and Note 10.  Guess we have to ride it out!

0 Likes
Omar Tharwat
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

same here.... wearable app check your network connection and try again... 

0 Likes
userutVKmwSpAI
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same ive waited months for the buds 2 and the watch 4 and now I cant connect them. What a joke. 

userYhmg7lCfoU
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm having the same issue. I received my S22+ today and am unable to pair any of my devices to it.

0 Likes