Original topic:

Galaxy wear app unable to install on Google pixel 3

(Topic created: 09-30-2021 03:57 PM)
userM0YZnzlCLk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have the Samsung Galaxy active 2 watch the watch was installed and the Galaxy wear app was installed on my phone and it was working fine for about a month and then the app required me to update it in order to get into the app and it would not let me update the app so I uninstall the app because when you uninstall an app when you reinstall it you get the latest version of the app that still did not work I was unable to open the app it told me I must update it so then I uninstalled the app again and now I am unable to even install it it automatically says there is an error. I spoke to Google and they said that because I am able to use other apps as well as update other apps it's not a Google issue it is a Samsung app issue because the Samsung app was working properly at one point on my phone and my watch was connected to it properly. I have emailed the developers at Samsung of the app several times and I have not heard back from them I have also called Samsung customer service for hours and they are unable to help me.

0 Likes
1 Reply
clarabell
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have the galaxy watch and have a new phone. I also had trouble with the phone and the watch pairing to connect. I ended up canning the app just like you did also didn't work. I ended up having to reset my watch . That was the only thing that worked. Good luck
0 Likes