JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Gear 2 watch no longer responding

(Topic created: 03-02-2021 05:35 AM)
userL3KZjOGWCc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

My Gear 2 screen stop responding.  It does whatever he wants. SOS!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. After completing the troubleshooting provided by @Mäw and the screen is still not responding, service would be necessary. For service information and options, please call 1-800-786-7864.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
Mäw
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
have you tried doing a hard reboot?
userL3KZjOGWCc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes, I did. It ran out of charge, just put it to charge. I'll let you know later what was the outcome.
Thanks for your reply.
0 Likes
Mäw
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
no problem I had a similar issue with my gear s2 when I still had it. the display just stopped responding and I let it die then recharged it and was able to reboot it and started working again. but it did sadly 😥 die on me for a unknown reason to where the buttons would not respond. I ended up buying a used one then trading that one in for much more than what I paid for it! keep me updated I'll try and help out as much as possible with whatever I can.
Mäw
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
when it is fully charged , press and hold the home key until the rebooting display is at the bottom of the screen, then press the home key repeatedly the select reboot mode comes on the screen, then press the home key until the recovery mode is selected then press and hold the home key
userL3KZjOGWCc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'll follow those steps later, really appreciate your input.
Be safe. I'll keep you posted.
0 Likes
Mäw
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
also here is a good deal. they are selling used gear s3 frontiers on ebay for about 8o to 100 bucks. then you can use that to trade in for one of the new watch 3s. they will give you 160$ for the gear s3. which is what I did around Christmas I scored the titanium super cheap after trading in my gear s3 after they offered 200$ trade in for it.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. After completing the troubleshooting provided by @Mäw and the screen is still not responding, service would be necessary. For service information and options, please call 1-800-786-7864.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes