cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userF0Dn4HfzYT
Constellation

Gear S3 frontier won't charge

I have updated my watch, reset it completely, and it still won't charge more then 60%. I'm not sure any other way to try and fix it. I've even tried disconnecting it from my phone and using as just a regular watch and nothing is working. 

6 REPLIES 6
userF0Dn4HfzYT
Constellation

Re: So at 60%....it just stops? Have you tried a different ch...

It doesn't just stop at that. I just haven't seen it charge farther then 60. Like right now it's sitting on the charger at 58% with a red light. It does have the wireless charging dock and I've tried both ways to set it on the charger 

userF0Dn4HfzYT
Constellation

Re: My first suggestion would be to try a different charger t...

Like a new dock? I don't even know where to go for that. It came with the phone. I get that cords get messed up but having to buy a new dock I feel like id getting rid of the watch would be a better solution. I'm not going to buy new docks every 6 or so months 

userF0Dn4HfzYT
Constellation

Re: A new watch dock shouldnt be to expensive. I'd check amaz...

Maybe I should just get rid of it then because my watch doesn't last that long. I charge it in between my shifts. Every once in awhile it might last me two days but not very often. 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Gear S3 frontier won't charge

@userF0Dn4HfzYT did this start happening only after the update you mentioned? What type of phone do you have? 

userF0Dn4HfzYT
Constellation

Re: Gear S3 frontier won't charge

No it was worse before the update. I have a pixel 2 with all the necessary apps since Google doesn't have a watch out yet. It worked great till about 3 weeks ago or so 

userF0Dn4HfzYT
Constellation

Re: Battery life also depends on what you have enabled and ho...

I've only had it for about 6 months and I don't use it for much. Sometimes I check my messages at work with it but most just use it as a watch and a step tracker