JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Getting Error "Try again" when touching screen with my Palm - Galaxy Watch 3

(Topic created on: 12/30/20 4:23 PM)
usery8589ik84R
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

try again touch the screen with your palm to turn it off galaxy watch 3 please let me know what to do.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend a service repair. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Have you tried placing the palm of you hand over the screen of the watch for atleast 30 seconds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userxXNqyNpHsN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes. Several times. In several different orientations of palm and watch face. For varying durations up to 45 seconds.

What other solution would you offer?

Frankly, it's taken what seems like hours, without resolution. Please help.
0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Have you tried resetting your watch?

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend a service repair. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

View solution in context

0 Likes
userxXNqyNpHsN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have, several times. I finally got past the palm-touch test but have discovered that my watch face has lost sensitivity on the right side (at the 2 to 4 o'clock position), which does not all me to respond to a lot of watch dialogues. Without a working touchscreen on the right, I cannot confirm permissions for anything nor approve switching to battery saver mode, for example. Suggestions?
0 Likes