cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Glaxy watch active 2 overheats, battery life is poor and incoming calls switch to phone or car

Bought my wife the Galaxy watch Active 2 for Christmas direct from Samsung as i work away as an interstate truck driver.

The phone often overheats and the bluetooth switches calls from the watch to the phone or car.

Spotify was a failure as well, the watch would play part of a song then stop even though I had signed up for a premium account

My wife used the contact page for Samsung and was told that to discuss this further she needed to pay a $5 refundable fee plus a $65 non refundable fee for further help.

I did not realise warranty had to be paid for ! 

I paid $800 for this watch and so far it has been a disappointment, I spent many hours online researching watches and bought the LTE version so my wife didnt need to carry her phone but it has been a failure. Its time to update the phone as well and we were planning to move away from the Pixel but at this stage Samsung is not rating very highly with us

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Glaxy watch active 2 overheats, battery life is poor and incoming calls switch to phone or car

Good afternoon, I apologize for your experience. I am not aware of any fees for Samsung Support through any channel. I would like to look into this further for you. Would you please send a private message with the model code and the serial number of the watch? You also stated the phone overheats? Which phone does she have? http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.