Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Google Pay on watch 3??

Hi,

Just got a Galaxy Watch 3.

How do I configure Google Pay as my payment app just like it is on my Galaxy S10+?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: Google Pay on watch 3??

@userVjVgyrrnBL Since the Watch runs on a different OS Google Pay may not be available:

https://support.google.com/pay/answer/7643998?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en

"Use a supported watch. Google Pay is already installed on supported watches. To see if your device is supported, check if Google Pay is in the list of apps on your watch."

---

Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 

Highlighted
Supernova

@userVjVgyrrnBL 

Did this end up helping you? Let me know if so by accepting it as the solution. This will help others find that as well.

---

Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
Highlighted
Asteroid

yeah I prefer Google pay myself and Google map and Google fit and Google keyboard I wish they could get all those put in their galaxy store so I can get it on the Galaxy watch 3 as well