I am currently using the Galaxy watch 4 with my pixel 5. I Have google speech and gboard set to my defaults. The problem im having is when i try to use the microphone to send a message i keep getting "waiting to download launguages" and then never lets me talk. I have no problems using gboard to type out a message, only when i use the microphone.
Steps i have already taken to try and fix the problem
1. Uninstalled and reinstalled gboard (only fixed it for a short period of time before the issue came back)
2. Complete reset of the watch back to factory settings (only fixed it for a short time before the issue came back)
3. Uninstalled the Samsung suite and plug ins from my pixel 5 (didnt help)
4. Cleared cache and storage (didnt help)
5. Submitted a ticket to google to let them know of the issue
The only thing i have not done is factory reset my phone but that wouldnt help the issue with the watch. Its something i can live with but im starting work in a few days and would really love to have the feature working for when im busy and only have a few seconds to reply to a message. Has anyone ran into this issue or know how to fix it?