cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Got my Galaxy watch 3!

First impressions of this watch is Wow!!! Thank you Samsung for once again stepping up to claim #1 smart watch on the market. This beautiful sleek design screams 2020 and is a perfect pair to the beautiful s20 and Note20 line up.

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Got my Galaxy watch 3!

Do you have the lte or bluetooth version I'm trying to decide to get the active 2 or watch 3

Highlighted
Asteroid

I have the LTE active 2 version and it was a pain in the rear to get activated. The onboard EID does not pair well with carriers. I personally was going to do a trade in to get the new one, that was until I found out that it's doing the same thing. I love my active 2 but I don't want to go through fixing APN settings and the whole shibang of explaining everything.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I sell them! I personally still have a 42mm lte and I live the benefits it offers! i Def plan on upgrading

Highlighted
Asteroid

Thank you 😊. Galaxy watch 3 just hard decision to choose LTE or Bluetooth. I like the LTE in case I leave my phone at home.

Highlighted
Supernova

@babygirl13 you have any other criteria for choosing than budget? LTE is fun, but having another carrier plan always bothers me.

Highlighted
Asteroid

No JohnLoose I have T-Mobile just trying to which watch is best & I like the bronze that just came out & I do want the want the LTE version just want to make sure I'm not wasting my $

Highlighted
Astronaut

I have the LTE 45 mm galaxy watch 3 and it is overheating in about 5 or 6 minutes of a call

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

oh! that is so pretty!! love the color!