Original topic:

Green Light keeps flashing

(Topic created: 10-17-2021 06:33 PM)
pitypet
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I started having this problem yesterday and after restarting it eventually stopped.  Now it's back to flashing green and I  don't want a watch that I am continously trying to fix. If I need to turn on power saving then I'm not really able to take advantage of what the watch is supposed to do. I have the heart rate setting on manual so it isn't because of that. It is draining my battery as well. Is there a fix for this problem? 
0 Likes
2 Replies
clothednblack
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Need more info .
What watch do you have?
Is stress monitoring on continuous?
HR on continuous?
What firmware?
0 Likes
pitypet
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hi there, It's the galaxy 3, Tizen version 5.5.0.2. There's also mention of Knox Tizen SDK 2.5.0. I apologize for not being more knowledgeable. I've used a Garmin for years which doesn't have any of the features that Samsung watches has. I have both stress and HR set on manual measurement. My research said to turn it off but my watch doesn't have the same options that I saw on the video. It's an lte watch but it's unlocked so I don't have it connected to a phone service yet. I got this as a gift and I am going to try the galaxy 4 to see if it's any better. They have a "try it before you buy it" deal so it won't hurt to compare the two. I hope this helps. Also, it's random as far as when it starts flashing. I just can't figure out why. Thanks, Sue
0 Likes