JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Green light is burning my arm or causing extreme itchiness

(Topic created: 01-19-2021 07:09 PM)
userVEkdqlQlOD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have been waking up with extreme itchiness at night and it is becoming terribly difficult to sleep. It is on the brink of painful.  Tonight I began to itch/burn while laying down and I realized that the green light was on...the only way to get relief was to remove the watch.

0 Likes
8 Replies
Countrymanabe
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
if it's doing that don't where it talk to a repair place or samsung
0 Likes
St3v3C
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
The green light is normal. that's what scans your bio. the other thing you're describing is called an allergic reaction....a rash
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing. Can you please provide me with your full model number, serial number/IMEI, and any pictures you may have of the symptoms in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey, just wanted to touch base. Are you still needing further assistance?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userQShCiRF7Ro
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

you can turn off the blinking green light, which is just monitoring your heart rate and O2 level..

Go to the Samsung Health app on your watch, scroll down to the Sleep section, and at the bottom is a Settings gear, "Record REM Sleep".  Click that and turn it off.  Then the green blinking light will not activate overnight

0 Likes
userVEkdqlQlOD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I appreciate the recommendation but this is an actual feature of the watch that I wanted. 

Samsung had me send my watch back and they have had it for a month and the only contact I can get is when they wanted my pin to get in and then kept telling me that it did not work and want another pin then kept telling me that it didn't work. Finally I called the girl back and told her how ridiculous this was and that there was no way in the world that it wasn't the first pin and asked if it could just be factory reset that it had already taken weeks to get this far and ahe said we can send it back to you and you can unlock it and send it back to us...what? No, I said just send me a refund.  Then she called back in 5 minutes to say that they got into it they had been entering the wrong number...bs

I then had to wait another week or so and I asked to get a refund by email...all I got back was did you go to the doctor and can you send pics

Now radio silence when I waited another week and asked for a resolution 

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can I please have your ticket number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey, just wanted to follow up. Are you still needing further assistance?

0 Likes