Original topic:

Guarantee

(Topic created: 06-16-2021 02:46 AM)
userE09WWR9Fu9
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi 

I have Samsung Active 2 watch. I bought it 9 months ago and is still under guarantee. The watch has stopped and cannot be restarted.

I was advised to take it to an approved repairer. They have told me the battery has failed.  I've always charged the watch in accordance with the instructions and can't believe the battery would failed so soon.

They tell me the repair is not covered by the guarantee.  They say the cost of replacing the battery will be £200!

Can anyone confirm if they have had similar problems and if the repair is not covered by the guarantee .

Thanks David

2 Replies
StimmyPizza
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Was it an authorized samsung service center? Try calling Customer Care and they can help you either find an authorized service center.
0 Likes
BY3F3L1C1A
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Non-US Product

If your device is intended for sale by Samsung outside the United States only, it is not covered by Samsung’s US limited warranty. The device may be covered by a warranty applicable in another country. If repair service is requested in the US it may be repaired at a cost, if it is repairable.

You will be charged a repair cost and the repair time can be longer than usual.Detailed cost & estimated repair time can be confirmed at a Samsung Authorized Service Center.

0 Likes