JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Hand pain from Galaxy watch

(Topic created: 08-27-2021 10:13 AM)
useryCuSSmA3Sk
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I've seen several posts, but I can't reach CS on this - is anybody else having tingling, numbness and wrist pain with their Galaxy watch? This is recent - I've had the watch over a year, but waking up to my hand numb at night, it feels weak today and gets better when I take my watch off. What have you found that works? 

It's not too tight, no changes to it, charged fine - not overcharged. Any suggestions?

4 Replies
Whitelightening
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I've seen lots of them that Blew up. I cheated and give my watches to my Kids. Lol
0 Likes
whsky
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Sounds like you need to loosen your watch or you're a hypochondriac
0 Likes
userU7DoShzRHg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I've noticed this too. I tried setting the heart rate monitor to always be measuring and within an hour my whole hand was numb. So first thing I would try is set that to manual measurement and see if it helps.

It's not hypochondria. At first I thought I was experiencing carpal tunnel until I realized I changed that setting on my watch. And there's 19 pages of people complaining about it here:

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Gear-and-Gear-Fit/Samsung-galaxy-watch-causing-pain/td-p/574425

Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

I understand how concerning this is. I would like to have our specialized team look into this further for you. Please send a private message with the following information: http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Model Code of the watch:
Serial number or IMEI number of the watch:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.