cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userUSXU7R1hZS
Asteroid

Handwriting setting turns off on its own..

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please help, just bought a samsung galaxy watch and love the handwriting mode but it seems to turn off on its own and then I have to go into settings and reenable it every couple of hours, its pretty annoying and not what you expect from a $400 gadget. I have the SM-R800. 

Thanks in Advance!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Supernova

Re: Handwriting setting turns off on its own..

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userUSXU7R1hZS 

I own Galaxy Watch for about 10 months and handwriting is find although I rearely use it. Once I went to my watch's settings and applied keyboard languages I need all is working.  Oh and there is a button to check for update(it would check for updated languages).  See if this will do the trick.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried updating the keyboard for the watch or resetting the watch? http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003369/#reset-your-samsung-smart-watch

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userUSXU7R1hZS
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do I update the keyboard? The entire watch is updated to most recent OS. I have reset the watch.

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userUSXU7R1hZS 

I own Galaxy Watch for about 10 months and handwriting is find although I rearely use it. Once I went to my watch's settings and applied keyboard languages I need all is working.  Oh and there is a button to check for update(it would check for updated languages).  See if this will do the trick.

View solution in original post

userUSXU7R1hZS
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have tried the keyboard update. I will let you know in a few days if that fixes it. 

Thanks

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please keep me posted. I look forward to assisting you further.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userUSXU7R1hZS
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

seems to have fixed the problem been working for 2 days - just update keyboard languages

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for letting us know!