cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Haptic feedback not working fully

Bought Galaxy Active Watch 2 on Amazon. Received it July 14, 2020. Didn't start wearing it until July 19, 2020 as I was waiting on my screen protector and case to be delivered before I wore it on a regular basis. Noticed last few days the haptic feedback has stopped working on the left side of the watch.  When I scroll around the bezel I definitely can feel it on the right side but not on the left anymore. Not sure why. I know you can put it in water but I haven't done so. Hope it is not from sleeping with it on because what is the point of tracking sleep if it's going to mess up this feature! Any suggestions? Or should I just return it and seek another brand wearable? This is my 1st one.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: Haptic feedback not working fully

Hmm!

Have you tried the following?

Turn off Watch only mode on your Samsung smart watch

Available features, menu options, and settings may vary by the watch and software version. Watch only mode is not available on Galaxy Fit, Gear Fit2 Pro, or Gear Fit2.

To turn off Watch only mode, press and hold the Power key for 3 seconds. The watch's logo screen will appear. Watch only mode will turn off, and all other functions can now be used.

Manage Bluetooth disconnection alerts on your Samsung smart watch

Available features, menu options, and settings may vary by the watch and software version.

To manage Bluetooth disconnection alerts, from the watch's Home screen, press the Power key, and then tap Settings > Connections. Swipe to the bottom of the screen, and then tap the switch next to Alerts.

To manage Bluetooth disconnection alerts for the Galaxy Fit, open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone. Tap Advanced, and then tap the switch next to Alert.

Adjust the vibration settings on your Samsung smart watch

Available features, menu options, and settings may vary by the watch and software version. 

From the watch's Home screen, press the Power key, and then navigate to and select Settings. Swipe to and tap Sound and vibration or Vibration, and then select your desired vibration settings.

To manage the vibration settings for the Galaxy Fit, open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone. Tap Vibration, and then tap the switch next to Vibration and Long vibration.

Finally: try resetting your watch!

---

Did this reply help? Let us know which step worked for you! Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution"  if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation!