Original topic:

Having issues

(Topic created: 06-04-2020 10:27 AM)
usernwRF1PjBe2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

My galaxy watch is having overall issues. If I start a workout it will just automatically stop. I tried to edit my widgets and it saves then I'll go look and it will be back to default. And just lots of weird little things like that. I have done soft resets and I did a hard reset. Still not working. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Perfect, let's get you some additional help. Please call the Samsung Health team directly at 1-855-795-0509 for additional troubleshooting assistance. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

What type of device is our watch paired with?

Is your watch Bluetooth or LTE?

Do you experience these symptoms with all workouts or specific workouts?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usernwRF1PjBe2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

It is paired to a Samsung galaxy 10+ by Bluetooth. I've noticed it with a hike, walk and other. 

@SamsungAdam wrote:

What type of device is our watch paired with?

Is your watch Bluetooth or LTE?

Do you experience these symptoms with all workouts or specific workouts?

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Have you verified that the apps you are using during this time are not listed under sleeping apps or under the app optimization on the phone? https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001388/

0 Likes
usernwRF1PjBe2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Yeah i have checked that. It won't even save the workout page on my watch screen. When I put my own 4 workouts in it just keeps changing back to 3 auto ones. I just double checked all background settings and tried to start a workout and it stopped in about 2 seconds. 

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Are you using the Samsung Health app to track the workouts or another app?

0 Likes
usernwRF1PjBe2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Samsung health. I've been using the quick workout options that are a widget on my watch 

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Perfect, let's get you some additional help. Please call the Samsung Health team directly at 1-855-795-0509 for additional troubleshooting assistance. 

0 Likes