cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CCSiva959
Asteroid

Re: Heart Rate Alert Immediately After Threshold is Reached Request

Thanks for taking the time BRazvy!

The watch is impressive! *lol* I'll never be able to go without one again! I'm sorry you noticed you were having problems too. Although, knowing is half the battle and I'm glad you able to figure out something was off before you had substantial problems. I hope the early detection serves you well!

I am also hoping that Samsung can just add an option for "immediate alert," perhaps in the HR settings menu where we set the threshold for the alerts..? Then those of us who want that first notice can select such an option. *fingers crossed* I think there are a lot more of us than people realize, people that use the watch for a means to know when to make our doctors order an official test, that is. Smiley Happy You are probably a perfect example of the benefits of having access to this info even if you are not already monitoring a diagnosis!

Thanks again for commenting!

Christina, aka CCSiva959

userrCNpM8KGd8
Asteroid

YES, PLEASE!

Main reason I quit Fitbit was only HR report I could get was an average resting HR. Samsung at least gives me high/low & average resting HR for a day. 

I am on meds for an irregular HR. 10 minutes is way too long to wait before alerting me, in fact the reason for the meds is that when my heart races at night it eventually wakes me up.

Each day I check my high & cross check against my sleep/step cycle. If I see *any* spikes over 100 during the night I double check to see if I got up at that time or was asleep. Frequent spikes, I need to see my cardiologist. 

We need ability to set IMMEDIATE alerts! For highs, lows & irregular - those of us monitoring HR take it as seriously as monitoring glucose levels.

userx2BsVM73Y9
Constellation

Yes this should absolutely be a thing. Why ever would they wait ten minutes? Most people are exercising and want to know if they go too high. I'd like adjusts on both directions to clue me in when it happens. Once I know, I can watch for the next ten minutes! 

Highlighted
useriUUk8HpQCq
Astronaut

Yes! Please make this happen!