cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user0Y83BUxrvs
Constellation

Heart rate alerts

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i just noticed on the most recent update for the Galaxy watch that it states you can now set up heart rate alerts to notify you if your heart rate is low or high.. depending on what specifications you choose. However i dont see where you can even set this up? does anyone know how to do that?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
useriSfuvH4EyB
Constellation

Re: Heart rate alerts

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just figured it out - the heart rate monitor has to be set to "Always". Then when you hit the three dots, it shows HR alert settings. This does not show up when it is set to "Frequent".

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Le3viathan
Astronaut

Did you try going to the sittings on your app yet? With t...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you try going to the sittings on your app yet? With the watch you should either have sittings on it or maybe a AOL through your phone where you can n should be able to set it up.

user0Y83BUxrvs
Constellation

Re: Did you try going to the sittings on your app yet? With t...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i have looked all through the samsung health app on my phone and watch and watch settings through the watch and app on my phone . I dont see anything about it.

userv15E2m66Af
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here.. I read about this capability in the update notes but can't find how to set it up.. anyone figure it out?

useriSfuvH4EyB
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just figured it out - the heart rate monitor has to be set to "Always". Then when you hit the three dots, it shows HR alert settings. This does not show up when it is set to "Frequent".

useru31pIDHe01
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately, with the same update, this solution does not appear with the Gear S3 set to "Always" - only "Help" is shown using the three dots on the Heart Rate screen. Works on Galaxy Watch only, yet marketed for Gear S3 as well.