cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Heart rate monitor stopped working .

I have the same problem.  Watch was working perfectly for almost a year now.  then today on my walk, it had the same symptoms: went through about 75% of the counting (but shows no heart beat on the graphic band) and then flipped to another screen saying it couldn't read my heartbeat and I should try again.  I have rebooted the watch, taken Wearables App off and put it back on, reconnect watch to my phone, etc.  And I'm up to date on all updates.  Nada.........   I have not tried resetting the watch - not sure what I will lose in that step.  Should I try this as well?

Anyone with any suggestions or solutions.?   Thank you.

Bunk

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hello @userXGO55VUfzW,

Can you send a private message here providing the model and serial number so I can further look into this for you?

Highlighted
Constellation

Greetings is there a solution to this issue?  I am experiencing the same. 

Highlighted
Constellation

@userUeCfuh9WrW wrote:

I have the sr-800n galaxy watch the last two updates didnt solve the issue with the heart rate monitor also the sleep record is not working at all and when i try to measure my heart rate with the watch its it does about 75% reading and then says couldn't complete the reading.

Anyone with the same issues?

I have the same problem for the last 3 days. And i see that i am not the only one. Anyone fix this? Please let me know how can be fixed. Thanks

Highlighted
Constellation

I am having the same issue, mine stop working yesterday. Is there a fix yet? A month after the warranty expired,  coincidence? I think not

Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy watch 2 Heart rate monitor just quit working

My heart rate monitor just quite working three days ago.

No change in software since November 2019 [that was their last release].

Even when I manually try to do the heart rate it gives me an error that it can't read it.

I have owned it for 16 months.

No rhyme or reason to this issue.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Heart rate monitor doesn't work

Hi, I have a GAlaxy Watch  SM-R810, software version Tizen 4.0.0.7 R810XXU1DLS1 Knox 2.4.0

Hear rate monitor is not working properly, sleeping monitor is not working. On manual measurement I get the message: "Try to relax" "stay quiet while your watch tries to measure heart rate again" and I can assure i am not stressed and quiet at all... and the message keeps going on and on every time.

If I select permanent measurement of hear rate, it has random measures, and the foot steps goes crazy!

Please help, I already tried reseting, and downloading new sw versions...

Thanks

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Heart rate monitor doesn't work

Have you tried forgetting the pairing on both devices and re-adding? Have you tried re-installing the wearables app? When was the unit purchased?

Asteroid

HI, yes I tried re pairing, re adding, re installing apps, I even change mobile phone from iphone to android and iphone back and same issue continues... It was purchased October 2018, worked fine for about 4 months, started with problems March 2019  and never recovered... 

Thanks

Highlighted
Asteroid

HI, any comment?? I would like to know if there is a solution to this problem... help!