cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userUeCfuh9WrW
Constellation

Heart rate monitor stopped working .

I have the sr-800n galaxy watch the last two updates didnt solve the issue with the heart rate monitor also the sleep record is not working at all and when i try to measure my heart rate with the watch its it does about 75% reading and then says couldn't complete the reading.

Anyone with the same issues?

10 REPLIES 10
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Heart rate monitor stopped working .

Can I please have your full model number, baseband version, and service provider?

userUeCfuh9WrW
Constellation

SM-R800 

Software version R800XXU1CSE1

ONE UI VERSION 1.0

TIZEN VERSION 4.0.0.4

Knox 2.3.1

Not LTE VERSION NO PROVIDER

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can I please have your serial number in a private message?

MikeDaGeek
Constellation

Are you still helping customers with this issue?

Over the last 2 weeks my Galaxy watch has gotten worse and worse about being able to track heart rate. I am unable to get it to take a measurement.

userF9P0esol8k
Constellation

Hi

I have exactly the same problem. There is also Health update waiting and that update fails to install.

Any fixes available?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userF9P0esol8k Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message?

userhEGdtz6gUt
Constellation

I have the sr-800n galaxy watch and i have same problem for heart rate monitor. after running fitness Suddenly stack rate 147 and i tried to measure and shown doesnt measure and trie again

SM-R800 

Software version R800XXU1CSE1

ONE UI VERSION 1.0

TIZEN VERSION 4.0.0.4

Knox 2.3.1

Not LTE VERSION NO PROVIDER

userVVecOD964I
Astronaut

My heart rate monotor wont work the watch has the latest update and the flashing lighs to monotor the heart rate dont come on can i please have help with this model # SM-R800 Serial # <Hidden>

userXGO55VUfzW
Astronaut

I have the same problem.  Watch was working perfectly for almost a year now.  then today on my walk, it had the same symptoms: went through about 75% of the counting (but shows no heart beat on the graphic band) and then flipped to another screen saying it couldn't read my heartbeat and I should try again.  I have rebooted the watch, taken Wearables App off and put it back on, reconnect watch to my phone, etc.  And I'm up to date on all updates.  Nada.........   I have not tried resetting the watch - not sure what I will lose in that step.  Should I try this as well?

Anyone with any suggestions or solutions.?   Thank you.

Bunk