cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Heart rate monitor stopped working .

I have the sr-800n galaxy watch the last two updates didnt solve the issue with the heart rate monitor also the sleep record is not working at all and when i try to measure my heart rate with the watch its it does about 75% reading and then says couldn't complete the reading.

Anyone with the same issues?

54 REPLIES 54
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Heart rate monitor stopped working .

Can I please have your full model number, baseband version, and service provider?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

SM-R800 

Software version R800XXU1CSE1

ONE UI VERSION 1.0

TIZEN VERSION 4.0.0.4

Knox 2.3.1

Not LTE VERSION NO PROVIDER

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can I please have your serial number in a private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Are you still helping customers with this issue?

Over the last 2 weeks my Galaxy watch has gotten worse and worse about being able to track heart rate. I am unable to get it to take a measurement.

Highlighted
Constellation

Had this issue been resolved? I just started experiencing this issue as well. Won't measure heart rate or stress and it's malfunctioning in Reading altitude

Highlighted
Constellation

Hi

I have exactly the same problem. There is also Health update waiting and that update fails to install.

Any fixes available?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userF9P0esol8k Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message?

Highlighted
Constellation

I have the sr-800n galaxy watch and i have same problem for heart rate monitor. after running fitness Suddenly stack rate 147 and i tried to measure and shown doesnt measure and trie again

SM-R800 

Software version R800XXU1CSE1

ONE UI VERSION 1.0

TIZEN VERSION 4.0.0.4

Knox 2.3.1

Not LTE VERSION NO PROVIDER

Highlighted
Astronaut

My heart rate monotor wont work the watch has the latest update and the flashing lighs to monotor the heart rate dont come on can i please have help with this model # SM-R800 Serial # <Hidden>