cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy Watch Heart Rate Sensor Not Working

same issue over here ... have you managed to solve the issue?

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm having this exact issue. Sleep tracking is not working and the heart rate monitor constantly fails and says I've moved, despite sitting perfectly still. 

Come on Samsung, sort it out!

Highlighted
Constellation

Sorry, I'm quite sure that Samsung can't fix this problem. Because I've read many comments about the same problem, that I as well have. I've had my watch for half a year now and has been to the repair shop twice already.

Highlighted
Constellation

I have this same problem......Do Samsung Support still monitor these comments?...Are there any fixes for this?...I have done everything from this forum wrt settings, rebooting, hard reset, uninstalling/reinstalling apps etc .....but still not working. On the Heart Rate function, Nothing shows on the continuous mode, On the manual mode, the red ring on the outside of the display moves round but stops at about the 50 min mark, the heart beat display keeps scrolling to the left until the infamous 'Couldn't measure heart rate. Please try again' message appears.

WatchSmiley FrustratedM-R800

One UI: 1.5

Tizen: 4.0.0.7

Software: R800XXU1DSL1

Knox: 2.4.0

Knox Tizen Wearable SDK: 2.4.0

SE for Tizen: 2.0.0

TIMZ: 3.0.0

Highlighted
Constellation

Same issues over here! I've had this watch for 9 months and have only had texting notification issues (resolved). Just recently, the heart rate and step counter stopped working on treadmill exercises. When I would go for a walk exercise, the step counter and heart rate worked perfectly. A day later, the heart rate monitor no longer works - says it can't read. The stress counter doesn't work either. I've tried restarting my phone/watch, clearing cache/storage of teh Galaxy wearables app, disconnecting the watch, factory resets, checking for updates, etc. 

NOTHING IS WORKING. I called into someone and they also agree that something is messed up and suggested I send it in under teh 1 year warranty. I'm 99% convinced this is a software issue rather than a hardware issue due to all these comments. 

PLEASE SAMSUNG - FIX THIS ISSUES!!!

***UPDATE (7/8/20)*** 

The past two weeks I've been corresponding with Samsung about my watch. Since my watch was still under warranty, I sent it in to get looked at. Under warranty, they replaced and fixed my issue!

My issues were a light sensor fail, Barometer fail, and it looks like they replaced the back cover as well.

Samsung was great throughout this whole process, and was able to fix the issue in a week quickly. If they weren't able to fix it, they were going to send me a new watch.1594226873296450690353641707988.jpg