Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Heart rate monitor doesn't work

Samsung people please respond!!!!!

thanks

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Heart rate monitor doesn't work

Mine as well.  I started 2 weeks ago.  I have rebooted, re-paired devices, re-installed apps, and factory reset.  Nothing works.  I'm am extremely frustrated as I use this watch for exercising and running to track my progress and if it can't do this I am left with having to find another watch which I do not want to do because until this issue I absolutely loved this watch.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy watch 42mm heart rate sensor not working

My galaxy watch does not want to read my heary rate. Sensor is clean and I have the latest update. It days try and relax. Pretty relaxed. Please assist. Also does not want to track sleep. I backed up and resetted several times.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy watch 42mm heart rate sensor not working

Hey there,

I'm having the same issue with mine as well. No solution to this proble yet to my knowledge.

Highlighted
Constellation

Heart rate sensor failure

My galaxy watch 46mm ,was working perfectly during the first year of bought, but i didn't wear it for 2 weeks or so and then when i got it back and put it on ,updated everything and cleaned it verry well, i found out that it's not tracking my steps,floors and heart rate ,so it's a total disappointment, because without those 3 ,the watch lost the most of it's functions,so it's not necessarre to wear it, please help me,I've tryed rebooting,reseting,the things of elliptical thing turned off and the diagnostic thing too,please help me.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Heart rate sensor failure

I'm sorry your dealing with such issues and id be glad to assist you in this matter.
In this case your best option would be to contact samsung directly as their are no service center that will physically service the watches onsite these items are usually shipped out with proof purchase or further inspection down below i have attached a link

For shipping repair, you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Highlighted
Product Expert

Sorry your going thru this issue . It sounds like you need to ship out your device for repair . Here is the link : https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. The number is going to be listed on that link, call that number and speak to a representative. Please be sure to have the proof of purchase handy because you will have to submit that. They will provide you with a UPS shipping label and will give you all of the instructions.

Highlighted
Constellation

Hi I'm having this problem this last week. Did you get it resolved please say there is a fix as I'm just been pinged from one Samsung advisor to another telling me stuff I already know. 

Its so frustrating 😡🤬

Highlighted
Astronaut

Same problem back week, a samsung galaxy watch with 1 month bought. No working Hr Record, Sleep record, hands turn on, Excercise reminder.  this is my second watch.  the firstone was returned for waranty and dealer came back my money, 2 samsung watch,  2 disapoint,  I  should have bougth a  garmin smartwath.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Active 2 heart rate is wrong

Is there any fix to this, or is anyone else experiencing it? I'll be sitting absolutely still, reading a book for maybe 30 minutes, and it says my heart rate is 110 or something ridiculously high. I'm a runner, been running daily for years, I know that's not my heart rate. A quick check of my pulse easily confirms that it's not 110, either. Any fixes? Thanks!