Original topic:

Horrible customer service, seems to be the normal for Samsung

(Topic created: 10-27-2021 02:53 PM)
Members_mHNqd0l
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

After checking forums to see if anyone else is having similar issues as I am,  I found its completely normal for Samsung.  The normal seems to be very long delays in shipping products, lies and misleading info from customer service,  all after samsung has taken your payment for item listed in stock.. (I ordered galaxy watch 3 in August 2021) and yet to receive it.  To make matters worse I continued to get updates every couple of weeks with new delivery date,  only for those dates to pass without a shipping notification.  Finally last week I received a phone call from customer service (yes I verified the number and recorded the call at that). The service rep identified herself and began to explain my purchased item was no longer available, and offered as a substitute the galaxy watch classic 4 with same features as the watch 3 I had ordered (black,  stainless,  Bluetooth, no lte, leather hybrid band). The offer was for substitution and would ship out that day.  I accepted the offer,  was told I would have tracking info and confirmation email in 24 hrs.  48 hrs later I contacted customer service via chat,  which they confirmed the phone call and offer,  explaining to give them 24 hours and I would have all my info and tracking number via email.  48 hrs after that,  I contacted chat again and was told they could not "see" anything and would check into it and get back with me in 24 hours.  48 hrs later I requested a call from customer service,  who stated they did not see anything,  would check on information,  credit my account 10% of purchase,  and try to get original order shipped by expected date on the current update.  Well I just got a shipment notification on original order saying it's shipped,  no credit back to account as promised, and order appears to be the original watch 3 instead of the watch 4 classic that was offered in substitution. And this didn't even count the number of times I was hung up on,  disconnected in chat randomly,  etc.  Customer service needs to improve,  and customers should not be lied to and made false offers from corporate representatives. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
ArtDesk
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Not ever having those kind of problems. My items are coming in before expected dates. However, tech support's attitude has gotten bad. Used to be good and friendly now almost combative. I'm 2 for 2 for dealing with that, next time I will check their attitude. All seem to be coming out of India so working conditions may not be pleasant.
0 Likes