JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to keep Messages on the watch to be read?

(Topic created: 06-14-2020 05:56 PM)
userZaUpVGWdhg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

My Samsung Active 2 only shows my messages as notifications. Once the notification disappears, the message disappears. So if I don't open the message fast enough, I can't open it at all unless I look on my phone. Any ideas on how to keep my incoming text messages on my watch? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

There are two settings you'll want to toggle on when you recieve notifications on your Galaxy Watch. 

First Open the Galaxy Wear app> next tap "notifications"> from there you'll want to go into "Advanced Notification Settings"> you'll  wajt to toggle both "auto show details" (this will display the details of the notification on your galaxy watch) and "notification indicator" (when your watch receives the notification from your phone it will display a small orange dot to the left signalling at you having a new notification)20200614_201534.jpg

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

There are two settings you'll want to toggle on when you recieve notifications on your Galaxy Watch. 

First Open the Galaxy Wear app> next tap "notifications"> from there you'll want to go into "Advanced Notification Settings"> you'll  wajt to toggle both "auto show details" (this will display the details of the notification on your galaxy watch) and "notification indicator" (when your watch receives the notification from your phone it will display a small orange dot to the left signalling at you having a new notification)20200614_201534.jpg

userZaUpVGWdhg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks 

shloyo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
does this work for all notifications like whatsapp or just for text messages?
0 Likes