JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to save ECG data for transfer to another phone or restore after factory rest of phone

(Topic created: 06-18-2021 12:20 PM)
userxWpfFG8jJ6
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I purchased a Galaxy Watch 3 a few months ago which I paired with my Galaxy S8. When I upgraded my phone to a Galaxy S20+, all the Samsung Health Data transferred over to the S20+ except for the ECG history. I had synced Samsung Health Monitor before moving my watch to the new phone.

Also, recently, I had to factory reset my S20+. Once again, all the current Samsung Health data was available after setting up the phone, except for the ECG history. Once again, that did not get set back up even though it was the same phone.

How do we restore all the ECG data from an old phone or the same phone after a factory reset?

I emailed this respect to the Samsung Health Monitor Contact Us email support@samsunghealthmonitor.zendesk.com over a month ago but received no response. Hoping to hear back from the knowledgeable users and Samsung reps on this forum. Thanks!

The watch 3 and phones have the current OS and app updates.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

I understand where this would be important. For questions or concerns regarding the Samsung Health or Samsung Health Monitor apps you would need to call the Samsung Health team at 1-855-795-0509. I apologize for any inconvenience!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

I understand where this would be important. For questions or concerns regarding the Samsung Health or Samsung Health Monitor apps you would need to call the Samsung Health team at 1-855-795-0509. I apologize for any inconvenience!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.