Original topic:

How to set timezone on Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 40 mm in standalone mode?

(Topic created: 02-04-2024 01:34 PM)
KIRG
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello!

How to set timezone on Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 40 mm in standalone (without phone) mode ?

0 Likes
5 Replies
Bigeyefish1979
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
Check the Galaxy Store to see if under watch if there may be an update for timezones. I know my older one has to do that occasionally.
0 Likes
KIRG
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Good day!

Thanks for your answer. I can't find related subject information anywhere. Bad for me )

0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, Welcome to the Community. We understand there are times when you manually need to adjust the time zone of the watch.

You can find the steps here to make the necessary adjustment: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003265/

0 Likes
KIRG
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Good day!

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately, there is no option 'Date and time' in General group of menu.That is the problem is. I can't  to set or change date, time and timezone manually. Date and time was synchronized by my phone bluetooth connection, but there is no way to change timezone. Pity I have some old phone with Android 9 on it.

realaud
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
Turn off bluetooth on your watch and wait for it to disconnect. Then go into settings/general and you will be able to get into the time and date settings
Make sure auto is turned off snd you can set the time date and time zone. I think turning it back on auto will negate the changes, but turning Bluetooth back on will reconnect with your watch and the time and date will sync.