Original topic:

I'm Having An Issue

(Topic created on: 1/13/21 3:50 PM)
Kwispy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Basically, my watch is stuck in pairing mode. I connect it to my phone, but the pop up where you confirm the numbers match, quickly pops up and the disappears. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the phone software, factory reset the watch, and confirmed the watch's software is up to date. Any ideas? :\
2 Replies
Options
Galaxy Watch
Check on your phone for saved connections it's made to previously connected devices and see if there is one for the watch from the last time. The pop up then fade out can simply be your phone deems the device as trusted so it will just connect it without needing an ok which can take a sec to sort through resulting in the pop up fade out. there are settings for that if you'd like to change them I can help you. Now, 2 things.... 1, are you sure your not connected and are just assuming you're not due to the pop up fading? 2, are you connected, but not connected? Do you know the difference and Do you know how to check? let me know bud.
0 Likes
Kwispy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hey! Thanks so much for the reply. I don't have any saved connections. Unfortunately I was trying to re-pair it after having to factory reset my phone. With it automatically reconnecting, I've left both the phone and the watch on the pairing screen to see if it would connect on its own, but no luck. The watch doesn't leave the screen stating to get started using the Galaxy Wearable app. I'm able to continue through the setup process without it connecting to my phone using wifi, but that kinda defeats the purpose. Hopefully this answers your questions. Thanks again!
0 Likes