Original topic:

I think my Galaxy Watch 3 is burning me. I just bought it and this spot is directly under it.

(Topic created: 06-28-2021 10:41 PM)
AngelaL01
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

20210628_213354.jpg

0 Likes
9 Replies
Palamere
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
That looks like an allergy rash. Are you allergic to metal or latex? I don't have the watch to know what the back is made of.
0 Likes
AngelaL01
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Not to my knowledge. Never have been before
0 Likes
Palamere
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
You should go get it checked out by your Dr. Especially if its burning you. It should be documented. So you can prove to Samsung what is causing.. Either way I hope you heal quickly.
Options
Galaxy Watch
The back of the watch supposed to be Stainless steel. And I've been hearing about the new watches burning people.

Hopefully Samsung pushes out an update to make the watch run cooler
0 Likes
AngelaL01
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yeah I literally just bought it days ago.
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I certainly understand your concern with the symptoms you are experiencing and would like to escalate this to our specialized team. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo

Full Name:
Physical address (including city, state, and zip code):
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey, just wanted to follow up. Are you still needing further assistance?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
AngelaL01
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I spoke with a representative this morning. I have provided all essential information regarding my case. If you need it, I would be happy to provide you with the information as well.
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for following up. Can you please provide me with your ticket number in a private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo

0 Likes